Co-Sponsor CriteraCriteria for allowing ISSAM to be listed as a co-sponsor of other symposia, seminars, workshops or congresses
The officers of ISSAM may offer sponsorship to a symposium, seminar, workshop or congress if the following criteria are met:
(1) The objective of the symposium, seminar, workshop or congress are fully compatible with those of ISSAM.
(2) The proposed scientific programme is submitted in detail to the ISSAM officers for review and approval. A comprehensive list of the members of the Scientific Committee must also be submitted.
(3) The proposed symposium or workshop does not conflict with any other equivalent activity already being undertaken at the same time and in the same geographical area, by another society or organization which has ISSAM sponsorship.
(4) The organizers use the words "Held under the auspices of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male", and that the organizers pay ISSAM Operations a royalty of 10% of the total income received from fees for registration and the leasing of exhibition space.
(5) ISSAM may modify these arrangements if lesser forms of association with the Society are requested.
N.B. These criteria are subject to periodic review and revision by the Executive Committee of ISSAM
These criteria were prepared
by a special committee
appointed at the 3rd Annual General
Meeting of the Society, Geneva,
February 10th, 2000