ISSAM Membership Application 2017
The International Society for the Study of the Aging Male (ISSAM) ensures the access to global opportunities which mobilize talent, energy and resources to allow men to age in health and dignity. We promote the acquisition, critical evaluation and dissemination of relevant information as well as sponsoring multidisciplinary task forces and international research efforts.
ISSAM membership provides the unique opportunity to liaise with professionals and establish personal and professional relationships with colleagues in Europe and worldwide.
What’s more, being a member guarantees you various benefits as listed below:
- Online access to the Aging Male Journal including all back issues
- Benefit from preferential registration fees to meetings and courses, grants for research
- To receive news and updates in the field
- Inclusion in and access to the online ISSAM Membership Directory
- To gain priority in submission of papers and pay no publication fees Membership certificate
- Be part of the ISSAM Community, which is leading the way in raising awareness of the Aging Male
Please note, if you have been an ISSAM member in the past, you do not need to make a new application,
please click here for renewal process.
|Membership categories||2017 Dues|
|Regular member (online access to the Aging Male Journal)||$110|
|Regular member from supported countries* (online access to the Aging Male Journal)||$95|
|National Society Membership (only PHISSAM members)||$75|
*from countries specified by the World Bank as low income and lower-middle income or upper-middle income countries.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Applicant full demographic details
- Payment Details
|Click here for application|
If you are unable to complete the application form, please contact:
ISSAM Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses
7 Rue François-Versonnex, P.O. BOX 6053
CH - 1211 Geneva 6
Tel : +41 22 908 04 85
Fax : +41 22 732 26 07